Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Park in Our Own Backyard!!


If you only had seen their faces...me included! I probably should've gone around to the back and took a photo of their faces as they discovered that they have a 'park' of their very own in their backyard as we just moved a week ago today.But even from behind they still looked like a couple of kids seeing Disney World for the first time...all the possibilities, squirrels, rabbits, things to smell, places to explore! When I get a chance I will have to take some more pictures of the 'boys' exploring their new digs and neighborhood...it is just so grreat to see them so happy! :o)

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

  1. They are certainly spoiled by us, but I figure they both deserve it...and especially Taffo, for all the years he was left to fend for himself on the streets...now they both live like little princes :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! so happy to have found your blog! i am a HUGE animal lover and have 2 dogs myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!...I don't have any children yet, so they are my fur children :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is your back yard? Beautiful. *sigh* I love dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I know...and the best part is it leads to a wooded trail that makes you feel as though you are in Sherwood Forest in the summer and The Chronicles of Narnia in the winter :o)...our 2 'boys' are in Heaven...they get to go to the 'park' everyday!How good is that??

    ReplyDelete